pico is fucking hot oh my pico is fucking hot oh my

These kinds of jokes stopped being funny, when?

Copying the Pico Day 2007 Flash Preloader file and slapping text on it is NOT a flash. As said in the title, these idiotic play button jokes aren't funny anymore.

trashcanman responds:

well the play button in the preloader doesnt work so just get off your ass a nd right click cause thats the way it is im afraid :(

Lazy Pirates Lazy Pirates

...famaliar song....

Lol, get the song recording from veggietales audio?
Don't ask how I know what the audio is, my little brother watches the show.
Anyways, I think the only issue I payed attention to was the pictures. They were, at many times, either chopped-up looking, or paintish. Work on the graphics, and this might be a good addition!

serus0 responds:

Will do. :D

Flicky's Adventure Flicky's Adventure

Cool!

The only thing I'd say to improve would be the graphics, the amount of detail, to be exact. And there was a glitch with the eyes-they would clip when the fuzzball looked to the sides on this one particular part. Other than that, good fight scenes, good story, good job!

Pikmin in Baghdad-Trailer Pikmin in Baghdad-Trailer

Looks interesting.

Good concept choice. I've never seen a flash related to Pikmin. I'm looking forward to when you submit the finished product.

Strandad Strandad

Interesting, but a bit lame.

The inclusion of the Nav bar was interesting. I'd say to come up with a more interesting story next time, and try not to get the blurry stuff that was there in the movie.

ClayWay responds:

kk thanks

Macbeth Puppet Pals Macbeth Puppet Pals

Pretty Good...

I'd say to work on the graphics a bit, they kinda look paintish. Another thing would be the lip sync. Other than that, you're off to a great start! Keep up the good work!

The Consult The Consult

Cool.

This is your third movie? You're pretty good. Must have alot of practice, huh? Well, keep up the good work

The-Joker-xD responds:

Thanks, i have practiced, but i want to be better...

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Great, man.

This movie is on the top 50, and I know it will stay there. Yes, there were some flaws, but that hardly makes a dent in how much I love this movie. If you don't make a third one I will go into shock.